Participating in the Texas Business Group on Health gives you and your company the opportunity to move your health benefits goals to the next level. From actionable information to networking with others, membership in TBGH provides you with a wealth of benefits.
Valuable Networking and Information Sharing Opportunities
- Member surveys and benchmarking data — provide insights on what your peers at other companies are doing
- Annual membership directory — a useful resource for members!
- Quarterly newsletter
- Dedicated time at educational programs to connect with peers
Special Discounts on Premier Educational Programs
- Ounce of Prevention Workshops — hands-on workshops addressing critical health care issues such as improving employee health
- Annual Worksite Wellness & Health Management Forum and
Vendor Fair — your chance to learn from nationally recognized experts and employers covering white-hot topics in benefits and a "one-stop shopping" opportunity to enhance your investments in employee health
Opportunities to Participate in Leading-edge Health Care Initiatives
- Collaborative quality improvement initiatives — employer-led efforts to bring transparency in quality and cost to the Texas marketplace
- Texas Coalition for Worksite Wellness — a program of TBGH whose mission is to improve the health status of the Texas workforce by increasing the number of Texas businesses that incorporate employee wellness into their corporate business and health care strategies