Where you go to get information fast.
Bookmark this page and the sites on it for reliable information on the topics that interest you most.
- DFWBGH Selected for Effort to Improve Mental Health and Substance Use Nationally
- NBCH Action Brief: Bariatric Surgery
- TBGH-DFWBGH Cancer Care Discussion Summary Report (May 22, 2018)
- NA Action Brief: Mental Health Accelerating Action for Parity and Peak Performance
- Achieving Value in Mental Health Support Report (August 2018)
- NAHPC Mental Health January 2018 Brief: Hope and Healing for Mental Health
- Press Release: Texas Employers Concerned about Impact and Costs of Depression in the Workplace (January 24, 2017)
- Employer Benefit News: DFWBGH MSK Quality Care Initiative (January 9, 2017)
- National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions, this organization has a membership of 90 employer led coalitions across the United States, representing 8,000 employers and 35 million employees and their dependents. NBCH and its members have a common goal of market-based health care reform including improving the value, meaning the quality and cost, of health care provided through employer-sponsored health plans, as well as the health care delivery systems of entire communities. Termed the coalition of coalitions, NBCH represents each community coalition at the national level and serves as a resource, clearinghouse and information center linking all coalitions. As the national voice for Community Health Reform to regions with employers yet to be organized into a collective power. Providing expertise resources and a voice to its member coalition across the country, NBCH is dedicated to making the coalition movement the vehicle for meaningful change in the health care system throughout the United States.
- LeapFrog Group, the Leapfrog Group’s goal is to initiate breakthroughs in the safety and quality of health care in the US. The Leapfrog Group has just launched a web-survey to gather information from hospitals nationwide about their practices on three hospital patient safety standards. Leapfrog purchasers will share results with enrollees and the general public.
- American Heart Association, features information on the American Heart Association.
- American Diabetes Association, the American Diabetes Association’s Winning at Work: Detecting, Preventing and Managing Diabetes for a Healthy Workplace program provides the resources your employees need to live healthier lives – whether they are working to prevent diabetes or to manage diabetes. The program includes four key components: increasing awareness, detecting diabetes, preventing diabetes and managing diabetes and includes lunch and learn presentations and HR Training. Contact your local ADA office for more information.
- American Cancer Society
- Texas Association of Business, representing companies from the largest multi-national corporations to small businesses in nearly every community of our state, TAB works to improve the Texas business climate and to help make our state’s economy the strongest in the world.
- Texas Health Facts-The Center for Health Statistics (CHS) provides comprehensive health data for Texas. Popular features such as Texas Health Facts (“County Fact Sheets”), the Texas Health Data query system and all Texas workforce information from the Health Professions Resource Center, as well as a variety of on-line reports published by CHS. The newest addition to these is the Vital Statistics Annual Report tables.